• She regularly goes to bed at a different time than you. Maybe she really doesn’t want to watch football with you. But there’ s a more likely reason for her early bedtime: She ’ s aiming to avoid intimacy.
“ She is trying not to be in bed at the same time as you, ” says Engler. “ Women talk about doing this on purpose. ” Conversely, some women may linger in the living room until you ’ ve dozed off, with a similar goal of avoiding sex
• She wants to stick with one position during sex. An especially bad sign: She favors the move that she knows gets you off fastest. That means she wants it to be over quickly, says Engler,
As a psychologist and sex expert at Cornell University, Dr. Megan Fleming, puts it, “If she ’ s like, ‘ Let ’s not switch things up; let’ s just do this and get done, ’ she’s not interested in feeling more pleasure. It’ s totally obligatory, going through the motions.”
• When you offer to get her off, she declines. It’ s one thing to decline giving you oral sex, since that can be a lot of work; but to refuse her own pleasure? That ’ s a bad sign.
“ Having an orgasm — and the process it takes to get there —can be very sensual, relaxing, and connecting, ” says Engler. If she doesn’t ’ t value those things — and would rather just sleep—your connection may no longer be strong enough to entice her into bed. This level of apathy may indicate a deeper issue: “ Sometimes, there are other emotions loaded into boredom, like irritation anger, and disappointment, ” Engler explains.
• She asks, ‘ did you finish ?’ before you actually did. Translation: “ You ’ re lasting too long — let’ s wrap things up !” A lot of guys think women want sex to last a long time — like 30 minutes or more, says Engler. But, the truth is, most women are totally cool with a 10 – minute session; any longer, and they may start to lose their lubrication, which is just uncomfortable.
Half an hour may seem especially long to a woman who can ’ t climax during intercourse, Engler adds.
• She doesn’t ’ t want to be naked during sex. Apart from a rushed – and – a raunchy quickie, a refusal to get totally nude can be a sign she ’ s not really interested in connecting with you.
If this is a consistent issue, she may just be body – conscious . It’ s when she suddenly starts keeping her top on that you must worry about boredom
Latest posts by Seyi Shakespear' (see all)
- Southeast governors ban IPOB - September 16, 2017
- Nicky Minaj and Nas are officially dating - September 16, 2017
- First it was Kead, then loosetalk, now it’s VECTOR. Is MI no longer respected - September 11, 2017