Fashion diva & Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry pours her heart out on IG in a letter written to her estranged husband. The case is currently in the investigative department of the police.
Read what Mercy wrote below:
Dear Lanre Gentry, It breaks my heart that I have to do this but as it is you have left me with no choice……I had sleepless night because I just couldn’t comprehend why someone I loved , someone with whom I have a child will be hell bent on destroying me, I just cannot comprehend it…….. I read with tears in my eyes all the LIES you fabricated against me, LIES you feel will justify your inhumane act, LIES you feel will gain you public sympathy and LIES calculated to bring my person to public opprobrium……..
You claim ….
(1) I am Mentally Unstable (2) That you have caught me with different men
(3) That I do not take care of my parents (4) That a man rented an apartment for me……….
LIES all LIES……..
Dear hubby I challenge you to back on your claims with PROOF!!!!!!!!!……….
Hmmmm lanre you forget quickly!…., you forget how I have labored and stood by you all these years, even tho all what I was getting from you was constant beating, harassment, threat to my life and threat to destroying my image if I dare leave you…… .,,You must PROVE all your allegations otherwise God knows I am going to add another lawsuit to the one on ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my Team has been pleading with me to stay silent all these while, but I have come to realize that you want to ride on my keeping mum……
Her husband’s reply was….“Is not true”.
- My two singles are doper than MC Galaxy’s two albums – Cynthia Morgan - July 10, 2017
- Cobhams Asuquo covers ThisDay Style Magazine’s latest issue - July 10, 2017
- Wizkid & Davido thrill Fans at Sold Out Concerts in Brussels - July 10, 2017